How to stop being sarcastic?

Up to 4 guys i've dated ( inluding one long term partner) told me im very sarcastic but i didn't even realize i was doing that i just joked around a lot. i dont want to come across as mean or bitter. how do i stop it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't water yourself down for anyone who can't handle you at 100 proof. Being your sarcastic, spunky self and you will find someone some day who will enjoy this. Your character and who you are is everything. I too encountered this same problem. My sarcasm levels are high. Its too the point where I have a sarcastic remark/come back for everything without even thinking about it. I have been with a man for four years who loves this. But like I said, don't water yourself down. Continue being you.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask your self where could you be going wrong?
    Maybe it's dry sarcasm and that's what is getting to them!

• Don't change because of some feminine guys find another sarcastic guy

What Girls Said 1

• Well it just is the body's natural defense against stupidity. the 4 guys just didn't see how fabulous you are so they were stupid😉