Girls, should I ask the girl I am seeing for permission to give her a facial?

So with my last girlfriend, it was just assumed BJs would end with me exploding all over her face. But I have started seeing a new girl and I am not sure if I should ask, or just do it. She has blown me once and she swallowed.

If I ask her, should I ask her before the BJ, or during?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• but what if she wants to pee on your face?

What Girls Said 6

• I'm sorry but you should ask. It is common courtesy. My boyfriend never really asked he brought it up and said it would be hot. After a few times of him talking about it, I was curious and asked for it. I ended up liking it. Granted I was a virgin when I met him, so I didn't know much about it. If this girl is not, then yeah I think you would have no problem if you just asked her how she would feel about it.

• Ask her before. I really hate the idea of facials, but some girls like it. Especially, if you're wearing make up, or it gets in your hair! EWWW I think it's hot to blow on boobs, bellies and ESPECIALLY thighs.

• during ask during

• During. And yes you ask!

• During!!! Shell tell you ;)

• I would suggest asking before- and don't just say "Hey, can I cum on your face?" say "Do you like it when someone cums of your face?" and then gauge her reaction. It's a good opportunity to have a good talk about what she likes and doesn't like and where her boundaries lie- there might be something she wants to try as well!