What's your usual first date and how long is it?

Title says it all.

I'm only asking because I have a first date this week and due to her scedule it's going to be a max 45 min long and it just feels so short. Not sure what to think of this.
Well I came back from the date a couple hours ago. I think it went alright, but I'm really not 100% sure if she wants a second date :/. We never had any awkward silences and we joked a good amount. At the end when I asked her if she wanted to meet up again she said she doesn't know because she's really busy but if not maybe the week after. She also sounded excited and wanted to go hiking, but since we never actually planned anything yet I'm not so sure if it's going to happen or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you ever heard of the "lemon law"?

• lol yes, this is real life though

• Lol sure why not haha

• To answer your question though, it really depends on how well you connect with one another in the date and if you have a chemistry with them then you want the date to last as long as possible. If you don't connect however, then you want it to end as fast as possible, so it really does depends.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• i only had very few xD but a "bad" one goes like 3 hours and a good one about 6.

• It's always with a woman who is too good looking for me... and about ten minutes.