I want m'y boyfriend to like me only and no other girl only me?

I want him like me only have eyes for me.. Just like i do for him instead he likes other girls who are hotter, prettier and i feel so bad i told him how i felt after a long time and yells at me saying i like what i like and other thing besides You... i felt so Hurt i didn't want to Wake up the Next day... he then tells me go a ahead and dump me the Next Guy Will ne the same... i felt like i wanted someone to shoot me cause i have awful self esteem to Begin with...
all i wanted was m'y boyfriend to love/ like me only and to stop liking others girl... i love him all the way and have eyes for him...

I can not function in a Relationship if he can't have eyes for me its weired what i want but i need it...

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean he likes girls that are hotter? Does he flirt with these girls? Or simply notice them?

• He comments on There pictures telling them they are hot and sexy... it makes le really sad cause i dont find myself pretty at all...

• Good idia i won't inform him on the breakup Just had a last convo with him it didn't go well as usual...

• :(. yeah its getting u no where

Thanks for mho !

What Guys Said 3

• He is showing immaturity in his reaction, but also, you cannot force someone to be or feel different, you can be yourself and allow them to be the same, and either choose to like who they are or move on and seek someone who fits somewhere close to who you seek, x

• I think you're excessively demanding emotionally because like you said, you have very low self esteem in the first place. Work on that instead of asking him things that are impossible, such as to stop noticing other girls who are pretty.

• that being said... it seems he could be a bit of a douchebag as well lol.

• Everyone wants that.

What Girls Said 4

• At first glance I say He is an asshole. Dump him. He is betting that you won't.

I think that expecting him not to look at hot chicks is a bit immature and an unrealistic expectation. People are the most interesting thing on the planet.

If you can not function in a relationship where he looks at other people, then get out of the relationship. He is not the guy for you and you are not the girl for him. If that is your rule, its you rule. End it with him and find a nice guy.

You may love the drama of being with a bad boy insensitive asshole now, but as you get older all the boo hoo will get annoying. Nice guys are actually better in the long run. There are plenty of nice guys out there,

One thing to consider, Guys generally look at hot girls. They make billions of sperm each day, and they are always looking for some place to off load it. They can't help it. Its nature.

That said, he sounds like a dick. Dump him and move on.

• I understands That any Guy would look but but for it to happen in front of me was not so comforble... usualy im tolérant but i happen to have lost m'y cool...

• Goodbye to him. Find someone who appreciates you👍

• Men are visual beings.. They will never stop looking around, and checking out other females.
    However this doesn't mean that he should comment on other girls' beauty.
    Since he's with you he should respect you, and try at least not to turn his head or comment to every girl's pic.
    When a guy is in love with his girl, he will not check out other girls. Yes he will look at them (cause everyone admires something pretty), but they will be nothing to him, neither will not comment on it because he has eyes only for you.

You can't make him like you. No one controls their feelings. Talk to him and if he gets again angry he doesn't appreciate you or like you enough.

• He is a jerk and should have never told u that men are very insensitive some times but I feel the same pain u feel some times but the key is to get back at them talk about how u like other guys and I bet u he will not like that and he will see

• He doesn't care if i fancey another Guy...