Guys, Did you fall in love in every relationship?

Or is it pretty rare when you actually do fall in love with someone?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty rare to truly "fall in love" with a girl to be completely honest. Because in order for that to happen, he has to consider that specific girl to be the perfect package; beautiful, self confident/motivated, fun to be around, intelligent, loving, and must be capabable to grow with het man. And in order for this to happen, the girl has to know herself, her needs, and what she wants in life first. This alone takes a majority of girls years to understand. It's rare to find a girl like this early on in her life, but its great if you do.

What Guys Said 14

• I usually do fall in love rather quickly, after a few dates. If I feel that connection I can't help myself. Ofcourse you gotta play it cool, like I don't care for a while cause if you say "I love you" too soon it freaks women out :(

• I had and wish I hadn't, cheating is a brutal torment on the heart. Tis true, it is better to lead by the mind then thine heart, because the heart can deceive. But one must be willing to give heart to love.

• I believe that your not in control of who your heart decides to bond with regardless of attraction.

• Yes, every night I went out I would fall in love. Some night 2-3 times a night.

• Definitely rare. I had that one occasion where I thought I loved this girl but it was in high school I didn't know anything about love lol

• Not always

• Far from it. I have a serious problem with attachment. Since my wife dumped me, I can't let my guard down no matter how hard I try.

• I don't believe in love in the romantic sense of that you were destined for one person. I do however believe there are women that, when I'm ready, I'll want to spend the rest of my life with.

• I do in every relationship. Before I even say ILU.

• Oh, hell no, not with every relationship/

• Haha well no for sure :D

• Not every relationship

• I fell in love in most relationships

• Well i dont go into relationship if no love. So yes