Guys, would you rather be with an emotional girl or an unemotional girl?

Emotional Girl:
-Cries easily
-Is either happy and cheerful or sad but never neutral.
-Always and easily expresses herself through laughing, crying, etc
-Gets frightened easily
-Emotionally unstable/fragile
-Needs someone to stand up for her/protect her
Unemotional girl:
-Almost always neutral
-Has a hard time expressing herself
-Is often considered cold and aloof but is kind/caring once you get to know her
-Emotionally strong
-Takes a lot to get scared
-Stands up for herself

• Unemotional girl
    21% (8)
  • Emotional girl
    45% (17)
  • Neither
    16% (6)
  • I'd give both a try
    18% (7)
  • Other (explain).
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Dated an emotional girl, she cheated, and still thinks she didn't cheated, but she did. Thought I didn't care when other guys hit on her, told her its her job to tell them your mine, it's my job if they are persistent. I quit writing letters which annoyed her, she forgot that she said my writing wasn't really that good. She compared me to other relationships, she only saw the surface of theirs, they had problems too. She didn't want to dig into our pasts when I started not knowing where all this was coming from.
    She's called me cold, that I didn't try or get any hints, we were together for 1 1/2 years, says she still wants to be friends. I've been studying and training martial arts since I was 9 so I don't want to bow up to some guy for giving her a compliment or hit on her, I'm more scared of me than that guy, she needs to tell them off and not be afraid to be rude. I'm a little reserved, I don't like opening my book and telling everyone my story (I might be hypocritical with this statement in the opinion.) I'd have to say unemotional/ logical, because we only need to open our hearts to one another, and keep each other in check and out of trouble, a little like me, but you know.

What Guys Said 11

• It depends how emotional she is. If it comes to the point where she's very clingy and irrational, then I'd say no. Being emotional and being emotionally strong are 2 different things. My last girlfriend couldn't handle any "grown up" decision and faced any conflict with screaming and throwing a fit, no resolution. It made it impossible to have a relationship because I carried all the weight and she took no responsibility. Being emotional is good to express feelings, but if it comes to the point where they use it as an excuse to get their way, guys can only take so much.

• Can I cheat and say in the middle.

• That would be "neither."

• One or another way I often feel a good click with emotional girls. Not always easy to deal with but I generally like their way of being spontaneous :D

• if da emotional gal becomes clingy... no nah

• I like emotional girl cause I'm emotional type of guy <3

• I said either or

• My mother is quite unemotional... yeah never got along with her, I love emotional girls, they're not afraid to express their love.

• Emotional girl 7 /7 days of the week!!!

• unemotional girl is better dude...

• Out of the two I'd choose the unemotional girl. But better if she's a bit emotional but closer to unemotional

• Me no want date robot.