Guys, if u liked a girl, will u still interested in that girl if u know she can't forget about her ex?

U like each other, but u know that she can't forget her ex atm. Will u still interested in her? and will u fall in love with her and try to arrange ur time to spend more time with her?

• No I won't like her anymore
    44% (11)
  • I will still like her but I will try to control myself and not see her that much
    36% (9)
  • I will still like her and try to see her as much as possible, and try to change her mind to love me
    20% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• np... i can feel her :)

What Guys Said 15

• Some guys would try to make it work but that's destined to fail. If you can't get over your ex you shouldn't lead any guys on. I personally would walk away if a girl told me she still has feelings for her ex. Life experiences have taught me to do so. I voted no.

• If she isn't over her ex or is in love with someone else still, I turn around and run away. Might stay in touch casually, but that's the most contact I'd maintain.

• Nope, i would be disappointed and i would forget about her for good... i don't wanna be in a rebound relationship... Nor i want a girl with a baggage... and no body likes a stuck up...

• That would make me uncomfortable. Especially if she still has lingering feelings for him. I don't want to end up getting cucked.

• Hmm she has stuff to deal with Ill be happy to friend zone her though

• I will change her mind to love MEEE!!!

• I dont like being secnd best aka the rebound

• Major turn-off!

• I'd call and beg him to take her back.

• I even kept on liking a girl even though she decided to get with my best friend after rejecting me xD

• Too much baggage

• I will just use her for sex until something better comes up

• you can't help who you like. but you can decide whether or not to be in a relationship with someone that could be thinking about their ex. im sorry but if im in the relationship, all I do is think about my partner and the thought of them thinking of someone else like that would kill me. you need to be 100 if you're starting something serious

• Nope, not dealing with that. I'll find a different girl.

• Not me. If a woman isn't emotionally available, I'm not wasting my time on her.