Guys, was it all just a booty call?

For almost 3 weeks, a guy and I were messaging pretty much 24/7. Good morning and night texts, flirts fantasies, Compliments, etc. I decided to make a trip to see him for the weekend. I thought it went well (we did move a little fast) ended up sleeping together multiple times. He kept saying how head over heels he was for me. He told me on the last day that" we should take it slow because we both just got out of a serious relationships ". Now I'm home and we don't talk.. Unless I start the conversation. Is he not interested? Was it all just a booty call? Do I wait for him to message me first?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately it seems that way, could be it was just a booty call, could be he's just not that interested, could be he found someone else to talk to. Best thing to do in this scenario is fall back for a bit, give it time and space and see how he reacts. You can't be wasting all your time and energy on someone who may not be willing to reciprocate.

What Guys Said 9

• if u always start convs... then not a good sign :|

• You know the answer. Chalk it up to experience and forget him. Don't even bother texting him. Move on.

• It really was!

• Yep, yep... and yep

• of course. Guys know what they want. What they want is what they always want to have.

• If you're just out of a relationship, it's a rebound sex relationship. Wouldn't last long

• He lost intrest. Leave it see if he pursues u

• im sorry, but I believe it was a booty call. if he isn't busy but he's not communicating with you then he doesn't want to. he got it in, and now he's getting out. don't message him though bc that makes you look vulnerable. ya don't need him girl, trust me there are better men than that.

• well thats crummy... but its definitely time to move on. thanks

• yea he lost interest in you