Is it still cheating if im on holiday?

So im on holiday and I wanna have fun but I have a boyfriend. Im not planning on anything sexual but is it counted as cheating if I flirt with other guys over the next few days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh bother here we go again. "I didn't plan on cheating it just happened". Think about that for a minute.

What Guys Said 7

• HOW THE FUCK DOES BEING ON VACATION CHANGE SHIT?

THIS IS WHY I HATE PEOPLE.

• Sounds like he would have a problem with it. So yes it would be cheating.

A good gauge outside of just asking your boyfriend if it is ok is to put yourself in your boyfriends shoes. Would you be ok if he was flirting with other girls while on vacation. If the answer is no then you have your answer.

• just flirt and do NOTHING more beyon this?

ok then

• No no its not cheating whats so ever, just let your boy friend kiss another girl im sure you will feel fine about it : P

• Yes it is cheating... don't flirt with other guys...

• It is cheating.

• In short: yes.

What Girls Said 5

• Would you want your boyfriend to know you were flirting with other guys? If you wouldn't want him to know because you know he wouldn't be okay with it, then yes, it's cheating, you shouldn't do it if it will hurt him.

• No, flirting isn't cheating.

• Yes, it's still cheating. Would you do it in front of him? If the answer's no, don't do it.

• Yeah, it is.

• Ask your boyfriend

• The tension... I can feel it

• Then there's your answer

• Thanks