Girls, do guys looks do not matter as long as he is clean, well groomed, smell good, and he feel comfortable about himself?

agree, disagree or make a comment...

• i agree
    59% (19)
  • i disagree
    34% (11)
  • other opinion in comments below
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
also he is confident
also he is secured

8

Most Helpful Girl

• if he has all that going for him. i find that very attractive

What Girls Said 7

• he needs to have a average or close to body weight and have a minimally/reasonably attractive face and be clean and normal grooming. Smell is a bonus.

• Actually looks do matter.

• No face and body is very important, especially face (body can always be changed without surgery). You know the proverb 'A golden bit does not make the horse any better'. Exactly that! In Dutch we say 'all draagt een aap een gouden ring het is en blijft een lelijk ding', the literal translation is 'even if a monkey wears a golden ring, it will still be an ugly creature'. Just because a man dresses nicely it doesn't automatically make him a handsome man.

• It doesn't mean I'll find them attractive and want to date them, but if you're happy, go for it.

• Agree except peraonality make a huge difference. Looking and feeling good are nice unless he's a Patrick Bateman.

• I disagree

• Looks matter but if you're like a 6.5/10 and you're well dressed and smell good plus you have confidence is a big deal to me. That would instantly make you an 8/10