What did I do about this situation?

It all started in the ninth grade my friend was trying to hook me up with this one kid that was in middle school at the time and the thing was I was like what do i look like be a freshman talking to a seventh grader at the time (now he goes to my high school) So I gave him a chance and we became good friends and at he mostly liked me when he had a girlfriend but at that time I didn't like himI just thought of him as a friend and stuff but then after he broken up with girlfriend because she cheated on him I started to have feelings for him but then he got back with her so I put my feelings aside But he still liked me but then I stopped talking to him on and off because I want to get my feelings for him over and last summer I sent him a text saying that you and I come from two different sides in high school and that he is the type whose gonna become super popular but I'm the the type who would be considered a nobody and I don't think we should talk to each other any more. Then he said that's not true and said if you ever need anyone I'll be here and I said the same but I said I just can't be associated with you in school. Only because I didn't want to get hurt. But around the time school started I say him with this one guy that was in my grade and he was talking about me and he saw me for the first time in person. The thing was that I was skinnier in 9th grade than i was Las summer because I gained weight and now everyone I try to text him kik him or Snapchat him he doesn't respond to me anymore since then but I know its my fault and ever since then I have been crying because I still like him so much. AndThe thing was that I was skinnier in 9th grade than i was Las summer because I gained weight and now everyone I try to text him kik him or Snapchat him he doesn't respond to me anymore since then but I know its my fault and ever since then I have been crying because I still like him so much. And I know I kind of l ruined it but is there any hope in me trying fix it

Most Helpful Guy

• he's a jerk... seems like he dosn't talk 2 u coz u gained weight

What Guys Said 1

• Well u put him off in begging so he moved on

What Girls Said 1

• just let it go.