Would you date a girl who had?

A scar on her right hand (due to fire)
A small birth mark on the nape of her neck, a birthmark which looks like a straight horizontal line on her lower back. A circle like black birthmark on her mid back. Star like scars near her belly button. Mole on her mid thigh and hip.

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I was on board until the mole on the hip. Moles on thighs are fine, but hip moles are pushing it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just one :(

• I'm obviously joking. Guys aren't bothered by such specific things.

• I thought you were serious lol

What Guys Said 8

• Hey!! These are just minor cosmetic problems. Nothing to worry about at all!! It would be different if you had 6 legs or 4 heads!!

I'd have no problem with a girl like that. It's what makes her who she is. And she's perfectly normal!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, people stare (mainly at my hand) and I feel like a weirdo. And who would want to be with a weirdo?

• Please don't be so hard on yourself!! You are no weirdo!! And never will be. These things just do not matter to the guy who finds your personality attractive.

People can be unkind when they stare, but they are probably thinking how sad it is something bad happened.
      People used to stare at my mum and dad. Especially at the very time they first met. He was 6' and mum is 5' 1".

• Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't sound too bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • np... no-deal braker :)

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't matter one bit, dont worry!

0|0
    0|0