Girls who lift weights and are into fitness, what kind of guys do you go for?

I'm strongly attracted to girls who are into lifting weights and physical fitness. I think muscle is sexy, and I really want to date a girl who lifts. What kind of guys are y'all into?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like guys that are physically active like myself. I lift, I squat, I bench press, I run, I rollerblade... I do so many different things. Therefore, I am attracted to guy's that take care of their body. I also like the country guy who has the five o'clock shadow that enjoys fishing :)

• "... the country guy who has the five o'clock shadow that enjoys fishing."

Oh, checkmate. Where have you been all my life? I'd kill for a girl with a squat booty who loved to fish.

• Yeah, sounds all kinds of awesome. What a prize you are ;-)

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 7

• Tone guys, they don't have to be ripped or huge, just have muscle. I kind of want them stronger than me.

• I lift heavy and I agree that muscle is sexy on both men and women. I think I couldn't be involved with someone who was totally sedentary, and I definitely notice men who are in good shape, but I'm in love with a man who can't be bothered. The men I've fallen for are consistently super smart and really good to me and everything else varies.

• I'm into guys who are also committed to health and fitness.

• Yknow.. Its weird I don't expect him to be a body builder just someone who would enjoy a nice jog once in a while

• Guys who take care of themselves and aren't gym tools.

• I like guys only a few inches taller, muscular but not like a body builder, and I tend to go for blondies, don't ask me why xD

• i like guys who also lift.

• Do you prefer really huge guys, or just natural guys who lift hard?