I don't date girls on the wrong side of 20. Does that make me shallow?

An anonymous opinion owner can leave an opinion and block me from commenting?

Most Helpful Girl

• The wrong side of 20? There is no 'wrong' side of 20. 20 is a number, and either side of 20 is still a number. Numbers can't be wrong unless you are solving an equation. And people are not equations.

And, with that, I have to assume you're talking under the delusion that the 'wrong' side of 20 is above 20. In that case, I hope you try to get some help before you get involved with jailbait.

• The age of consent is 16 here, not 21. It's perfectly legal.

• I know. The legal age of consent where I'm from is also 16, but there are plenty of underage girls looking like they're 17/18/19.

What Girls Said 10

• Wrong side of 20? What are you, 12?

• No, 21.

Who do you think I am?

• i think you must not be popular with growm women so you settle for teenaged girls who dont know any better

• You can't accept that I prefer them? You're at your peak now. I would be settling to go for an older woman.

• you remind me of 50 year olds who like looking at 12 year old's panties

• Not me at all. I've got no interest in panties or prepubescent girls.

I like pantiless developed women.

• Wrong side of 20? So basically teenagers?

• Absolutely. Especially if you're closer to my age than theirs.

• I'm only 21, and men age better than women, so I think reasonable to want someone younger, a girl who's still fresh and youthful.

• That's pretty insulting, are you saying a young women can't be intelligent?

• I'm saying that an 18 year old will not have enough life experience to relate to a 35 year old on anything other than the physical level.

• What happens when you're 40/50?

• Girls with daddy issues?

• Better a retard than a virgin.

• A lot of men like older women because they're more sophisticated. You've never had a crush on a MILF?

• The wrong side? Whats the wrong side of 20?

• Older than

• I am. So it's alright to date younger girls as we're on the same level.

• Just dont take advantage of them and be straight up.

• As long as I am on right side it ok lol ! Jk

• You like kids? There is a law against that..

• No...

The age of consent where I live is 16, but I probably wouldn't get with a girl under 18.

• What when you're 40? What when you get a wife, will you divorce her too when she becomes "too old" Will you leave the mother of you children, because of her age? Will you leave your girlfriend when she is no longer in her teen years? You will have a very lonely life.

• not at all.

What Guys Said 9

• its you preference. It's only shallow if its like... the only thing you care about. If you're fixation is solely on finding the next top model and not on other aspects of her actual personality, then i'd consider that shallow. You do have the freedom to be shallow though, if that's what you choose for yourself. I wouldn't advise it personally, but heh, do you boo

• He wants them when they're still "fresh and youthful."

• Not meant to be rude. We're all starting to deteriorate even in our twenties.

• @9mfeo

since you're new here, I'll tell ya this: It's best not to spend too much time going back and forth with people who post anonymously. I tend to just say my peace and bolt... because i won't argue with someone who i can't identify. Besides, if you think that was rude, wait until you experience GAG's less gentler "gentlemen" :)

As for his preference, I think a good number of guys have a craving to date younger. It's been that way for as long as I can remember. If he wants to limit his preferences to such a narrow field of "potential pussy" I'll call it, that's on him lol. Personally, I'm a little less discriminatory, as i don't really mind older women

• Which is the wrong side?

• The downhill side.

• Yeah girls are most attractive from 16-20, before that they're going uphill to reach sexual maturity, and afterwards they're on the downhill hill spiral until they shuffle off the mortal coil.

• Women's sex drives typically peak in the mid-20s to mid-30s, by the way

• I think dating close to your own age is probably a good move.

• Well it is currently.

• yer choice bro 8)

• Well, I don't know. It makes you smart if you don't date on the wrong side 18. There's only two years difference.

• 16 is the age of consent here, but I haven't dated under 18 since I was myself.

• I'm not a yank. Different continent.

• Ah, in that case you may be right. You did not list your country of origin. But for the rest of you U. S. folks who are reading, take note.

• Its all good hell im twenty eight dating an eighteen year old.

• It's just a preference you can't maintain till you get older personally I prefer mature women.

• You people never get that there's a midpoint or a balance which is just right. Neither extreme is good. 18-20 is the ideal age, too young or too old is undesirable.

• I agree there's a balance point too but 18-20 is too narrow for me I prefer 18-33...

• How old are you?
    I suppose it does make you shallow, and your relationship might not work out if that's the basis for it. Your first priority should be finding a good girl.

• And what's a 'good girl'?

• "aligns with your views and hasn't slutted around."

What if slutting aligns with my views?

• if slutting around aligns with your views, then you're a cuckold. Nothing to worry about my friend

• It'll make you a dirty old man one day! lmao