Can girls smell a sheep in wolf's clothing?

We all know girls dig the 'bad boy' type. IS there anyway I can fake it without actually becoming one? I have conscience, but I think I could live with pretending to be a 'bad boy' if that's what girls need.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you want to pretend to be something you're not? What if while you were pretending you actually met someone you could genuinely care about, but now she won't give you the time of day because she's not into bad boys?

As for women being into "bad boys" I believe the majority don't. They like a little excitement and naughtiness there are LOTS of ways to accomplish both while still being true to who you are. There are others who simply accept being treated like crap because they don't think they deserve any better.

Be yourself and be honest, starting any relationship off with a lie is never a good thing.

• "starting any relationship off with a lie is never a good thing."

Any start is better than no start though.

• I disagree. If you start with a lie, you end up having to add on more lies to cover for the first one. Eventually it will become second nature. In a truly committed relationship you aren't just lovers and friends, you confide in each other the trust becomes so deep the fear of rejection and being open and honest no longer exists. If you don't establish that trust, you aren't just living a lie you're kind of forcing the other person to live a lie to. IF they ever find out, there is no coming back from it. The betrayal the other person would feel is much more then if you cheated on them, and it would affect them for every relationship they had going forward.

Be yourself, learn what you like and don't like, pursue your own dreams and aspirations. You WILL find a girl that loves and appreciates you for who you are. She won't try to change you but rather the two of you will compliment each other and be better together then you are apart

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. It's obvious when someone is lying about what kind of person they are. Nobody is actually good at that. Pretending takes a lot of work, and if you're looking for a long term relationship, forget it. Your true nature will have to come out at some point, and realizing the person you're dating lied to you the whole time is awful.

• Is there anything I can do?

• Well, what kind of guy are you? What kind of girl are you looking for?

• Yes.

it's pretty obvious. Even more obvious if you're trying to be a bad boy than if a bad boy was trying to be the nice guy...

• Why would a bad boy try to be a "nice guy"?

So what can I do?

• The way he dressed or just masculine facial features?

Does being a biker impress girls that much?

• Being a biker? It's not impressive or non-impressive, it's just something some people are and some aren't. Had nothing to do with being impressed. o. O

He was just sexy and it was a nice surprise finding out he was an actually kind and sweet person as well.

• Yes, we can.

• So what can I do? Just try to be genuinely bad?

What Guys Said 2

• haaahaha so u mean a fake bad boy?

• honestly they prefer the lie they just don't know it