Does this guy sound serious?

I'll try to keep this brief...

Im from the UK and met a guy in the US 4 months ago. We dated a few times when i was there, and kept some lose contact when i arrived back to the UK. He came to the UK to visit a month ago and i just arrived back from my second trip to the US today. We hung out a lot whilst i was there and this time he introduced me to his brother, and friends. 2 days ago, he dropped in the conversation that he was my boyfriend. Then later that evening, while his friends were around, he made various comments that i was his "woman" and "lady" all very flattering - but we haven't had "The" conversation yet... am i to assume we are official based on this? Could that be his way of making it clear? I was shocked when he said it, so i didn't question it at the time... he also asked if i would have his babies - which set me back! I don't know if he's dating other people... but he sounds serious... do guys just say this stuff? Or only if they mean it? Opinions please! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm so is he willin to relocate?

• He wants to... he mentioned wanting to set up business in the UK

• yay... good then :D

What Guys Said 2

• since you dated a few times he thought you are his girlfriend
    but if he is serious he wouldn`t break contact with you for so long

• its hard to say without knowing him. he may have meant it jokingly, or he may actually believe that you two are an item

What Girls Said 2

• I'm guessing it's official, if in doubt though you could ask him. :)

• i think he does.