Guys, do you like when a girl show that she really want you when you can't commit?

If you really like this girl but there is one thing in your life that is keeping you from committing so you tell her that you want her to date others but you still want to be a friend, would you like it if she show emotion that she want to be with you? Even if she accepts bc she cares but is sad would you feel bad or realize how much she really likes you?

I sent message on Facebook and told him I was confused. He never seen me get so frustrated before so I explained why. I know he read it. I told him the ball is in his court. Then he text I never seen you text so much. I told him that if he want to see me we will meet up tomorrow. If he shows I will ask him face to face. If he doesn't I'm going to have to move on.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I would want her to be honest and direct with me. If she wants to be with me, tell me, show me! However she felt. On a side note what exactly is this one thing that is making it so hard for him to commit to you anyway?

• Right he don't want to tell me. I tried to let go but he keeps holding on. I just asked him what does he need from me?

• And what did he say?

• I sent message on Facebook and told him I was confused. He never seen me get so frustrated before so I explained why. I know he read it. I told him the ball is in his court. Then he text I never seen you text so much. I told him that if he want to see me we will meet up tomorrow. If he shows I will ask him face to face. If he doesn't I'm going to have to move on.

What Guys Said 5

• if i really wanted her... then wot would i do? i would commit in dat case ;)

• Yes, it's good to know and be clear on how others feel about me and vice versa.

• I really don't!

• Its a waste of time.

• Personally I would take her as a friend with benefits and see where it went from there.