How would you feel if your partner does this?

My boyfriend has friends that are girls... He hangs out with them... i dong like it bc... Of the way they dress or their attitude is all about big egos... He tells me that, they ask him out inspite of knowing he is dating me.. They dance with him... isn't this weird? Or just bullshit stories that he tells me to show that he is popular? .. Or is his big ego coming out? .. He tells me at bars girls will buy him drinks.. Talk.. Give him their number.. Ask him to whine and grind... Tell him they want to give him bj... He says also that some of these girls are taken? .. I dont want to be or sound the jealous girlfriend... But is it bullshit or true? ..

Most Helpful Guy

• guess he does his best 2 make u jealous... :/

What Guys Said 4

• What he is doing, hanging out with other girls, and dancing with them, etc. is completely inappropriate! You are naive to listen to his excuses. You don't have to put up with it.

• He shouldn't leave himself open to such things if he has you...

• Yes i wouldn't be happy either

• that sounds like a load of crap tbh

What Girls Said 3

• It could be bullshit. It could be true. What it IS is disrespectful to your relationship. He's being a real asshole. You should have a serious talk with him about this stuff because if it bothers you, then you need to set boundaries. I don't mind if my *imaginary* boyfriend had friends that were girls because two of my best friends are guys who I talk to all the time, but he needs to make sure that you are okay with him hanging out with them alone.

• The point is what is his behaviour towards those girls

• I would leave him!