Do Women Take Dating Websites Seriously?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• A proper way of phrasing this question would be "Do most women take dating websites seriously?" or "Do women generally take dating websites seriously?"

That at least quantifies the demographic you're referring to, because we all know that absolutes are almost always disproven. Working with some sort of arbitrary measurement at least enables serious conversation to take place, whereas "Do women take dating websites seriously" looks like a bitter hit-piece against women that lures out the trolls and misogynists.

• Well I would expect a reasonably intelligent person to know that when someone generalizes, they're expecting a general response in return. You obviously don't fall into that category. When I ask what time it is, I don't expect you to tell me 1:44 and 27 seconds PM, a simple quarter to two is sufficient.

• Telling time and properly phrasing a question aren't the same thing and don't require similar effort and anticipation. All you have to do was hedge your statement with one extra word.

• Like I said, when someone generalizes they want a general response, you're obviously not smart enough to know that. With the telling time example I was trying to bring in down to a level where someone of your mental incompetence could comprehend it, I wasn't saying they were the same thing.

• I guess so, I mean, why would they be there if it wasn't to take it seriously? Obviously there might be some girls who just did it for fun, but I bet most of them take it seriously, especially if they're paying for it.

• and some guys as well bro 8)

• If men do then women do because both are gonna date each other right?

• I'm sure some do, but then again there's guys who do and don't take them seriously.