Girls, would you give a guy your number if he asked for it but wasn't attractive, wasn't hittin on you, and only wanted to be friends?

Is it possible to give your number to an ugly guy if he asked for it? Like if he introduced himself and said... "hey I was thinking maybe we can hang out sometime so I was wondering if I could have your number?" Would you let him have it? Does he have to be cute/Hansome/sexy or something?

• Yeah I'd give it to him if he looked safe and legit
    37% (10)
  • Nope I don't give out my number but I'd take his
    26% (7)
  • If he's unattractive he can't have it...
    4% (1)
  • Guys rarely wannabe friends
    33% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh I already have enough guy friends, I'm only be interested if he wanted to take me on a date and was interested in something more with me cuz otherwise its kind of a waste of time and means either he wants something casual, or we will be friends and things will not go anywhere. I don't see the point in asking for a girl's number just to be friends honestly. If he's cute, that is certainly a plus though ;D

• Well... Sometimes when a guy needs advice it's best to see a females perspective because his boys will always talk shit and call him weak if he says things like he misses a girl, they will advise him to move kn and get over it... They will throw other bitches in his face to try and make him forget about the roman he loves, and they will call him weak for not saying "fuck that bitch" also alotta women purposely friend zone men lol... Knowing he's always gonna desire to be more... It's like a thirst that Dan never be quenched and that thirst intensify' when he sees her fall into another mans arms.. Lol this is all my theory.. I partly speak from experience..😌

• I guess it's a standard I hold for myself as a gentlemen I feel responsible for my date to feel safe within my arms and happy to my touch. I give her what she needs and ensure her my words and actions are not intended to harm her, but quite the opposite. Their intended to make her feel like a princess. Like she's special... Like she's the only one in my sight... So In her presence I think before I speak, I smile when she says something she finds amusing or attractive, I listen to the things she says and always show her that I'm intrigued and want to know more I never force sex or kissing, but I look for the opportunity and body langue when I feel that's what she wants then I'll get closer to her face to grab her thighs and rub with my finger tips... Haha I kinda got this part Practiced down to a science and I only learned from watching others or being taught by older men

• There's more but I'm sure you get the idea 😉

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I would. If he just wanted to be friends and he was nice.

• I have a few times. I figured they deserved a chance even if I weren't instantly attracted to them. I've given hot guys my numbers but they turn out to be jerks most of the time.

• Hot guys have a lot of options so I guess if they can't get laid their on to option B or C. They want they want the sex to come easy cuz they rarely like a challenge

• I might give it. but tbh if a guy walked up to me and asked for my number I don't think he'd just wanna be my friend lol

• How is he suppose to identify himself as friendship only?

• I dunno, its just what first comes to mind. because like why else would you approach a random girl and ask for her number? you're obviously attracted to her or something which implies you wanna be more than friends. anyways id give him a chance even if I didn't really find him that attractive. Id like if a guy had the confidence to come up and ask for my number

• Nicely put! Hahaha I have no argument...

• Yeah I've given out my number to plenty of guys but ignored their texts so there's no point

• Lol why ignore the text? I don't understand the point of that

• Yeah totally, why not? ^_^