How do I get over this girl i've liked?

I am currently in my 3rd year of high school. Ever since I moved to this high school there's been this one girl that i've seriously liked from the bottom of my heart. Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to approach her because I lack confidence and i'm afraid she'll think i'm weird.

Every summer break I've lived with regret and sadness because of this one person, and as another summer break is approaching this year, im tired of that passionate feeling I have because its only making me sad not doing anything. If you guys or girls have any advice on how I can just get her off my mind I would highly appreciate that.

Thanks

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe add her on social media and get more comfortable talking to her on that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• talk to other girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• guess u should get over her bro... thinkin abut a gal continuously.. will destroy u :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her out u get shot down u have closure

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wana sound like a dick or anything but she probably has a boyfriend by now. Ik you will probably ignor this. =/

0|0
    0|0
    • No dw you don't sound like a d*ck i'm glad your coming out with your honest opinion. Right now my goal is to stop liking her which is pretty hard to do atm. If you have any advice on how I can do that I would appreciate it

• If your about to stop liking her then go for it! Ask her out! You never know what lies ahead!