Do you think he was surprised when I told him?

Ok so i started seeing his guy last fall, we barely knew eachother then and hooked up once. So since then, like every week pretty much, we'd text/call to see me. So it kind of turned into a FWBs on its own and about 4 months had passed. Anyways, suddenly he stopped texting me so I was like ok w. e after a week or so.. so then 2 weeks later I actually got asked out on a date by a new guy and he was pretty cute so I said yes! So I started seeing him for a while, and knowing he was looking for something serious (apparently).

About 2 months into this he broke if off with me. And literally at that time my FWBs I haven't heard from in 2 months msgs me in hopes I remembered him and maybe wanted to see him again. So he took me out for drinks and apps at a restaurant (for once, lol). Anyways then I asked why he's disappeared and he said because he's been busy with work with a new job. Then he asked me if I was seeing anyone while we weren't talking. So I told him "yes I was and he was looking for something more serious. But he broke it off with me recently because he didn't feel it progresisng". Then he asked "So when did you start seeing him after we stopped talking?" And I told him "Two weeks". Then he was kinda silent a bit and changed the subject... Do you think he was freaked out/pissed it only took me two weeks to find a new guy? lol I kinda feel bad so idk!

Most Helpful Guy

• guess so... he didn't take it lightly :)

What Guys Said 3

• I know I would be

• Who cares u found him be more mature and move on

• Yeah, but he's the one who stopped talking to you. Maybe he was considering his own actions.

What Girls Said 1

• i think he was.