Is he not interested? or has he lost interest?

I really like this guy. We seem to have a ton in common and really click. We went out on our third date and finally kissed at the end of the date. He said we should hang out again. But I have no text the next day and I texted today with no response. The question is: he's been bad at communicating all along (saying that he missed my text or waiting a long time to respond) and I've been confused about whether this is just the way he is - "a bad texter" - or if he's just not that interested? I guess I'm used to a lot of communication with guys I'm dating and this is really strange for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• ahha bad texter... after all he was da one suggested u, u shuld hang out again

What Guys Said 1

• He might just be busy. Wait for him to contact you, especially since the ball is in his court now. If he takes more than a few days to respond to you, he's probably not interested.

What Girls Said 2

• If he takes years to reply try talking to him about his habits, if he still says the same thing move on his talking and getting attention from elsewere behind your back.

• how do i bring up that topic? our texts are always casual. do i just straight up say "are you ignoring me?"

• Yea that works short and sweet and see what he says.

• i think he's still interested.