Girls, Have you met a Random guy who was " Hot" but looked sexually innocent?

Even though he was "Hot" looking , you thought he seemed to look sexually innocent.

Girls opinion. Thanks;)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't think I have

• So you have met cocky Hot guys I reckon ;)

• No probs... Don't worry about other people who insult you online or in reality... Be strong... You seem to look like a really bold girl... Also Gorgeous :)

• Thanks , u don't know me that means a lot 😊

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, that would be my partner. He'd only been with a few women before me, but took the time to learn how a woman's body works

• Yes! Lol he is super cute and very unassuming sexually too but is so nice in bed ;D it's mostly cuz he prefers to be dominated but he's still very sexually appealing

• Wow... There seems to be heavy signs of sizzling chemistry in your comment... sounds sick ( I mean in a good way ) :)

• Yes that would be my boyfriend. He's cute and kinda has an innocent young looking face but he sure isn't in bed!

• Thanks:) If a guy has a hot face , can he still look innocent?

• Yes, that innocence can also make them look cute and then we'd have the weird hybrid guy that's both cute and hot

• oh... interesting :) For example I have a masculine jaw structure and face , but people ( usually girls ) just perceive me as innocent when we meet for the first time...

• yes we ended up being friends, I just couldn't go any further. & he made no attempt to go further I'm not sure if he didn't know how or was scared to.

• If he was Hot looking, why did he look sexually innocent to you?

• I'm sure they could , but do you really want to go for that kind of girl?

• I wouldn't want casual sex... But at one point she gave me a kiss on the cheek... I had a sexual feeling at that point... Lol..

• Oh yeah. I once dated a dude who was so adorable but I didn't really know if he even had a penis. I still don't to this day.

The man I'm engaged to also seems painfully innocent. I didn't think he had a penis until I saw it for myself. It seemed completely unnatural to me that he was into handcuffs as well. Being sexual just doesn't suit him. He just seems too innocent!

• Thanks:) So he had a Hot face but he gave out an Innocent vibe/body language?

• Never have.

• I think. About three years ago

• What was the reason?

• Well... I am very happy you can make out who is a genuine dude... Many girls I know are confused and step over the genuine guys as if they deserve it... you know what I mean?

• Yes but he turned out to be a good actor

• haha...:) he is surely a naughty boy... needs a spanking up his nice bum ;)

• Nope there is no cuddling involved it's usually asking are u open to the idea of casual sex

• what does it usually mean if a woman says to a Random guy ," You are really cool, I just want to cuddle and take you home " ?

• Yes, I have and they are super attractive, but only for like two seconds.

• Thanks:) What was the reason?

• I like guys that are more experienced than me, but because a sexually innocent guy is different, I'll think he's cute.

• I have yes.

• What was the reason?

• :) yw
      Sometimes! Sometimes not though because there have been guys who I thought looked innocent and sweet then they started talking and were really cocky.

• Ic :) So in your previous comment you talked about the Hot guy who seemed innocent... so you were not interested in him because he seemed innocent?

• Yeah, I have.