My boyfriend just lost a loved one?

my boyfriend lost his great gram today. he was suppposed to go out on a date with me but couldn't make it because of it, he feels really bad and i don't know what to do. i don't know if i comfort him or if i give him space or what. i am kinda worried. his gram ment a lot to him. help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Give him space only if he asks for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Just be there for him or give him space if he asks you for it. You will probably have to reassure him that it you totally understand about the cancelled date and that can always be rescheduled for a later date a few more times.

• By all means be there as much as possible. He just lost someone who loved him, he is probably feeling empty and lonely. Show him that you are there for him.

• There's not much you can do in that kind of situation. Just let him know you're there for him and give him space.

What Girls Said 2

• Just be there for him. If he needs to talk, listen. If he needs a shoulder to cry on, be that shoulder. Don't force your nurturing on him though..

• comfort him first then if he says he needs space give it to him