How to ask a girl to date?

Never dated nor had a girlfriend before. How to ask a girl to date? What should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for her phone number. If she gives it to you, she's interested. If she gives you an excuse, she's not interested. Take a few days to plan a fun (but low-cost) date with her. Good options are mini-golfing, bowling, or pool/billiards. Dinner at a reasonably priced restaurant is also a good option. Call her up, tell her what you plan on doing, and give her the day/time you want to pick her up or meet her there (preferably pick her up if you have access to a car). She must accept the date or, if she has a schedule conflict, she must give you a day/time that will work for her. Otherwise she's not interested. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• You walk up to her and say "hey, you are truly beautiful. Would you like to go on a date with me this *insert time*?"

• just ask her if she wants to go to (place) with you.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have to ask us you're not ready. Come up with your own words. Learn how to woo women and put yourself out.

• Just a special moment I asked when we were alone at my house