Guys, if I don't text back purposely will he miss me?

I'm not mad at him or anything but whenever he takes a while to text back I know I start to miss him even more so will it work if I do the same?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't play mind games. Address the problems in your communication. He's likely to conclude you're not interested if you start doing that.

I was in a relationship, long distance, and she started texting less and less. Med student. Said she was busy with school. I've never doubted that. I privately suspected she was losing interest, but I was patient, I kept my concern to myself and accepted her at her word. Then one day she cut all contact without even saying goodbye. Literally stopped answering in the middle of our last conversation. Eight months. Couldn't even dignify it with a discussion at the end of things.

I loved this woman. I still haven't bounced back from that.

I probably should have taken the hint a few months earlier. If I get in another relationship... well, lesson learned. Don't be so patient, don't be so accomodating.

What Guys Said 15

• Mind games. Really? I hate playing games like that. They normally backfire at the end.

• He will most likely think you are no longer interested in him, cease communication, and move on

• To put this as nicely as possible, I can't believe you are 25-29 and still considering playing high school games. No, he won't just fucking reply if you like him lol.

• No if you can you should text back right away! And if someone you do not want to hear from is texting or calling do not ignore them. Answer/text back and tell them you wish they'd stop.

• if somegirl Dont text me purposely i will start hating her and probably block her i guess lol

• A girl did that to me and I thought that she lost interested so in turn I lost interest and moved on. Everyone has a different mindset, but is that what you're willing to risk?

• Nah do not do this lol

• I think every guy is different i know if it was me i would miss her and get worried that i did something wrong and she is mad at me.

• He'll thnk you don't like him that much

• i hate when females do this. Stop this garbage.

• He will probnLy think you don't wanna text

• lulz his life is not the phone

• Don't. There could be many reasons why he doesn't text back immediately.

• If you don't respond at all, he'll probably think you're not interested.

• You are very insecure. No one knows but him.