What do you think is the most reasonable age for someone's first relationship?

I've heard some say 15, others say 30. I want to know the youngest you think you should be in a relationship. Personally I think 15/16, what about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have an age limit, I had fallen in lobe with my best friend at the age of eleven and we are still with each other until this day.

Just make sure you are mature enough before you do.

What Guys Said 7

• For a serious relationship I would say 18-19. At that age you actually know how the world and people work. You also have more realistic expectations and understand the consequences of sex.

• I think 18 because in HS both genders are na├»ve

• Start right now just for fun relationship and get serious relationship at around 18

• I think it should be above 21. Because we are matured enough then to understand and empathize others and we develop a sense of right or wrong with wisdom. Also, you don't wanna end up in relationship at 15/16, bcoz if it fails, it's gonna hurt so bad and it will affect your studies and all. Well, that's what i think.

• There isn't a specific age. Whenever you feel you are ready.

• my parents have friends who have been together since they were 13

• 17 ←←←that

What Girls Said 5

• I had my first relationship at 16 and I think that's a reasonable age. Relationships teach a lot of valuable lessons and I wouldn't have changed things if I could. You learn about yourself in the process.

• a relationship? 18 and over.

• 16/17. But I don't care too much about it, because there are some couples who have been dating since they were 15 and then got married.

• I agree with you. I think people should start having relationships in a young age so they can see that not everyone they will love is the one made for them. That relationships have problems and to start finding ways to cope with those problems

• 18 or over