Girls be dead honest no bs?

Girl#1-18 and told me she wanted nothing serious and that she a virgin. I told her i had no house and was staying at my aunts (translating i'd like to keep us out till i move out). She'd try to invite herself many times. I turned her down because i didn't have the ballz to tell her i slept in a living room. I will make up excuses like my aunt is home. This went on for 3 months. Yes i'd go to her house but only when her parents we're home so no privacy. We'll only stick to our dates outdoor such as a park, beach, dinners, lunch, clubs, concerts but never spent time indoors inside a house have privacy. She said she will never put out because she wasn't ready but her actions/body told me something else. She will only dirty talk, flirt, send me sexy pics, touch me but that's it. I soon told her about my living situation and i could see things slowly dying. We lasted a year with no sex and we broke up. It's as if i should of taken advantage of the honeymoon phase but i waited too long.

I soon met another girls and did the complete opposite. I told her i slept in a living room and was soon to move out.

Girl#2 She' was 22. Off the bat i invited her to my living room and we began to make out (this time i men up and used the privacy i had since i learned from girl#1) i then started to finger her and we started having sex.

Do you think i would have been had sex with girl#1 if i was honest from the beginning and had the confidence i had with girl#2?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's extremely difficult to know. For some reason I think she wouldn't have given it up that easily. She might have progressed things but I don't know about sex. If she wanted to make it happen she would have in one way or another. Even if it was then trying to make moves on you at her place. Also if she wanted you so bad she would have stayed with you.

What Girls Said 1

• You asked this yesterday. Verbatim.

What Guys Said 3

• It's very hard to determine even with your description, but forget about girl#1 already and focus on girl#2. I do know that there's a saying that guys usually regrets the people they don't sleep with, while the girls regrets the guys that they do and you're kinda proving that right now with so much regret. Just move on already and focus on your girl now; there's no need to contemplate about what should have or could have happen because it's already done. Stick to the present men.

• Dude you've been asking this question repeatedly for weeks now. Wtf?

• I would, totally!