What does it mean when you dream that your crush kissess you first?

I"ve liked this boy from my class for 3 years. He is so kind and caring. We have chatted 2 or 3 times. Everytime it lasted maybe for 4 hours. I have seen him staring at me in different places and I have dreamed about him many times. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• obviously u r obsessed wid him... u can ask him out :)

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to him about your dreams

• It means you want that to happen.

What Girls Said 2

• gosh you r so lucky. U can chat with him lasting for 4 hours. I can't even talk to him for even half an hour and I've liked him for more than 2 years. I also used to dream about him hanging out with me and my other friends. It probably means u really are in luv with him. How about u start to make a move?

• It means that you were thinking about him and maybe your mind is preparing you for that situation
    Next time you talk to him ask him to hang out so you can get closer :)

• well the problem is that I've never had a boyfriend before and I am kind of scared both of rejection and of him telling some of his friends with which I am also close with?:(

• If he talks to you for hours he most likely likes you
      Ask him in the same way you'd ask a friend to hang out