How do I meet more Hispanic girls?

I am Hispanic but I've lived in white neighborhoods and attended white schools my whole life. There are no other Hispanic people at my school or in my neighborhood. All of my friends are white.

I've dated a few white girls but less dating success than the average white guy. I think I will have more success in dating Hispanic girls and Hispanic girls seem to show more overall interest in me.

How do you meet more Hispanic people when you are stuck living in a white mans world?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• COME TO MIAMI CHICO~

What Guys Said 4

• go to some country like Mexico, Spain or Portugal

• I want to meet them in my country

• Visit spain.

• Hey don't judge by the color of the skin..
    a woman is a woman they both are the same no matter what's races they are or back ground...

• Not judging, most white girls are not attracted to me, they choose other white guys first. Most Hispanic girls are attracted to me. That's my experience and fact is fact.

I'm going to the situation where I can get more women and where women accept me better.

• There's probably a website for it.

• Dating website for Spanish people?

• exactamundo!