Guys who message constantly without getting a reply?

I realise it's rude, and I don't do it for fun, but there are a few guys who constantly message me.
I don't reply as I barely know them and aren't interested.
I can't exactly reply 'not interested' to a guy just because he said hi 50 times lol
why do guys do this? Isn't it embarrassing seeing the message history above?
I don't want to be a bitch but how can I stop them from messaging me? I assume they just want to sleep with me anyway

Most Helpful Guy

• poor guy... he cannot understand that she's not interested :(

What Guys Said 4

• It's better to tell them off. Really. 90% of the time they'll just stop right away if you just say "not interested."

Guys are taught to chase women. And while I hate it, a lot of women tend to lead us to chase them. We find you attractive, we want to talk to you and get to know you, and see how far things go. Is that such a bad thing?

And what a bullshit attitude. Just because a guy messages you you automatically think he just wants you for sex? How vain.

• lol vain? A guy wouldn't message with no reply for several months if he wasn't interested
      And I have replied to a few of them in a moment of niceness to which they've said something sexual to me.
      judgmental asshole much.

• They're idiots oblivious of the fact that you're obviously not interested... ignore them haha, they should learn.

• Just block them, ignore them, tell them to fck off, whatever works lol ^^

• Be honest and tell them you're not interested, some can't take a hint or really thinkyou're interested any way. Help them out! IF they dont stop then, THEN ingnore/block them

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell them what you told us. "I don't know you and I don't want to talk to you. Please stop messaging me." If they get angry after that and even more persistent, block them.

• Yes I know what you mean. I hate it. I believe they do realize that you aren't interested it just they still do it because they think you might change your mind.