I am in a LDR. On Thursday he told me it was late and said goodbye. I woke up for water 2 hours later and he was online. Should I worry?

He always is texting me about what he's doing and seem to be pretty normal. The last few days we haven't talked too much because he said he has a lot of work.

Am I paranoid? Or I'm right and he can be texting someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna be brutally honest with you. This relationship is dead.
    A long distance relationship is 99 percent truest.
    Maybe he's chatting with other girls (I mean maybe he is), maybe he just forgot to log out last night. That shit happens. Truth is when you're far away nothing's stopping him from chatting with other girls, though out of curiosity what about your relationship separates it from a close friendship?
    But to the point.
    If you're already lacking trust in him, then that shit is gonna grow. Whether it's your fault or his... You can't really amend lost trust, only cover it up temporarily... So you know... Just end that shit. If you're insecure cuz of the distance, find someone that makes you feel secure. That simple.
    It's for both of your own good.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it, he just disn't feel like talking bc of any reason like he was just not in the mood or tired. It's really no big deal at all :)

• hmmm maybe he wanted 2 avoid u i guess... unless he woke up as well

• Maybe he didn't feel like talking that late at night but didn't want to offended you

• LDRs are doomed relationships, breakup is inevitable. Odds are he's talking to a woman he can actually see in the flesh.

What Girls Said 3

• Did he said "It's late I'm going to sleep" and then went offline?

• No. He said "It's 10pm. Goodnight, babe".

• Does he usually go offline when going to sleep?

• I dont know, usually I go to sleep first.

• He may've had trouble falling asleep, or gotten up, or gotten distracted, or ended the conversation because it was late where you were, or just not felt like talking anymore. Doesn't seem like anything to be worried about on its own.

• Maybe he woke up for water 2 hours later?