A girl I was about to ask out might be gay. Is it still worth trying?

There's one girl I have a huge crush on. One day at school, we started talking and noticed we have a lot in common and started actively talking and chatting. I started to notice I had a crush on her and tried to flirt a bit etc to keep me out of the friend zone. I was planning to ask her out, but one day as we talked I heard she isn't straight (she kinda just implied it). I don't know whether she's lesbian or bi, and it bothers me. Should I still ask her out anyway? I have nothing to lose, right? What should I do or say if it gets awkward and tells me she's not interested in men?

Most Helpful Girl

• You said it yourself. You have nothing to lose. The worse she can say is she's gay in which you already have an idea.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, nothing to lose. =)

• Just ask her. If she's interested that's great and if not I bet you could still be friends. Just try to word it in a polite way obviously. Don't blurt it out in an offensive or creepy way, because if she is bi, it might put her off you know?

• YASSSSSSsssss

• I don;t see why not.

What Guys Said 4

• If all you want is sex then leave her alone. If you like the girl ask her out. The biggest mistake all men make is trying to get in every woman's panties. I eat out all the time and I noticed every Sat there was the same group of girls all lesbians and long story short we became friends going to strip clubs together and lesbian clubs. If you want to know how women really think a group of lesbian women are good teachers. The difference from walking in the dark or walking in the light. At times the girls are worst than teen age boys and can be a blast to be around at times.

• can u prove she's gay?

maybe she might b just bi

• What makes you think she is gay? Anyway it's still worth a shot.

• You mean lesbian?