Guys, Do looks really matter or personality?

Let's say the girl is hot (huge breasts and huge butt) but personality sucks. You have nothing in common - no connection.

Or,

A girl that has a beautiful face, average looking body you have a lot in common and you have a connection.

• Hot girl with no personality
    19% (8)
  • Average girl with personality
    81% (35)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• A hot girl with no personality is probably one that just revolves around one night stands anyways. A good personality makes an "average" girl look extremely attractive in the long run.

What Guys Said 16

• if she had a shitty personality... who would care bout looks?

• They both matter. Looks might get my attention but personality keeps me interested.

• okay so i is really really easy to just well duh of course it is B because online we can clearly see that even though B lacks a little in looks she make sup for it in personality. However in real life we cannot instantly see all of their personality so looks do matter, at least at first, because that determines whether or not the guy will approach the girl and more than likely a guy will choose to approach girl A first because of her looks and then become less interested once they realize she has a bad personality.

• First I like medium size bums and breasts but with curvy legs, and second I would want a girl I could bring to my parents and be proud about, get married with, and stay married forever, and a bad personality and hot chick is for a one night stand, but an average girl with a good personality is 10 times better

• If she failed on looks department, I'm not gonna talk to her, so i won't have any idea about her personality.

• I used to think only looks matter but now I realize that in a relationship you have to have a connection that goes beyond just looks. So I would say neither looks or personality matters as much as whether you connect well with a particular person.

So yea

• You need to be physically attractive AND have a compatible personality. In that order, but you need both.

• So what are you asking?

• Average girl with personality

• I personally prefer personality, but looks also play a role.

Also keep in mind that not everyone likes huge breasts and butt, I actually think that's pretty gross.

• I like personality. I don't care about a girls body. I want a geek girl with a brain.

• Huge breasts and huge butt aren't really a plus.

• Duhh B of course cuz some average gorls r nice looking

• Even a hideous girl that you can have a normal conversation with is more pleasant to be around than a supermodel with a 1-digit IQ. I wonder if I'll ever see the day where women realize this and start putting some effort into their personalities.

• Marriage and relationships are so awful today for men that unless she's the complete package, I won't risk involving myself with her. The whole package or none of it.

• personality does matter.. a hot girl with no personality is only good for looking and masturbation... not for dating.