Girls, Which Non-white group/race of guys do you find attractive in your opinion?

Girls your taste. Thanks:)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hispanics are the ones I've been attracted to most in fact most of my crushes have been Hispanic but only westernized ones or at least ones that are aware they are in America. Nothing against foreign Hispanics it's just my experiences with them have given me the idea that they are awkward, creepy and perverted.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks:) By hispanics you mean the Spanish looking guys? Sorry I am just asking.

• Show All
    • also I never said I didn't like middle eastern guys i'm crushing on one now just Indians.

• superb... You have a very nice taste, young lady;) ... I mean I hear women talk about those guys:)

What Girls Said 20

• I've been attracted to guys of all races. Last guy I really liked was Asian, now I've got a little crush on a mixed (black/white) guy. Race has no influence on what I find attractive physically or otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice to hear that:) A lot of people need to realise this... = P Which race are you from?

• Show All
    • Lol yeah. Its kinda sad how most of my white friends are like "he's cute but ewwwww he's black!" And then claim not to be racist 😡

• Haha... I am used to it and so are some of my best friends... I am Dark-skinned and I have been bullied back in the day by most of my light-skinned peers... But I was a soldier... Street Soldier :)

• I find hispanic guys with light eyes really attractive. Also, mixed guys with blue/green eyes.

There's something really enticing to me about a darker skinned person with a cool eye colour..

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • cool :) Which Hispanic male celeb do you find the hottest?

• That's really cool :) Which Hispanic male celeb do you find the hottest?

• I think Hispanic men are very attractive.

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • cool :) Thanks ;)

• No problem :)

• I'm hispanic but my preference is white guys. If I had to choose another racial category I don't know what it would be

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • Gorgeous... Please give me a smiley face ;)

• Thanks for your opinion :) My respect for you :)))

• Hispanic, middle eastern and East Asian

0|1
    0|0
  • I find hispanic. filipino and black guys attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Caucasian men, also my Hispanic men, and black men. They're all are pretty attractive too. ☺️

0|1
    0|0

• Diego Boneta
      😍

• Thanks:) What would you do if Diego asked you to the dance floor at the club?

• Asian men are pretty hot tbh.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice :) What race are you from?

• White. My brother is Korean though so I really like the East Asian culture.

• That's really cool :)

• 1. Caucasians
    2. Hispanics
    3. Asian - Chinese descendants

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • haha... I lived in Middle-east though... I am not trolling ;)

• $&!^@&#*(*%!#!*

• Man there's attractive people in every race. I can say I've found men in all races equally attractive.

0|1
    0|0

• All of them. But the top three hottest are causacian, middle eastern, and black men.

0|1
    0|0

• Well I'm not white but I find white boys and Indian guys kinda hot

1|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • Hahah... You backed off... I even respect you more now and guess what.. I was going to message you ;)

• My preference would go to people with a tanned skin :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks:) An actor or male model or entertainment male guy you find hot?

• Hispanic and Middle Eastern and African-American.

0|1
    0|0

• Hispanic and Asian men :D

0|1
    0|0

• I usually am attracted to Native American guys or sometimes Hispanic guys, usually Brazilians! I also am attracted to some Greek guys! I'm white myself by the way!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks:) By hispanics you mean the Spanish looking guys? sorry I am just asking.

• I like different things but I really like tan skin

0|1
    0|0

• umm well i think all kinds of men are very attractive (i seem to fall in love with every guy i see haha :D) but i usually tend to lean towards Filipino or Asian guys... I don't know why, but yah haha oh and usually guys with darker skin are more attractive to me (sorry if i offend anyone, im not meaning to)

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • yah i guess :P

• wow, what a confidence ;)

• I absolutely adore purple centaurs.

0|1
    0|0

• i like them all.

0|1
    0|0