Is it ALWAYS the guy who should confess first?

Say a guy and girl have known eachither for a while but never confessed their feelings, should the guy always tell the girl how he feels first or is it just as common for the girl to confess, or won't she until she knows the guy likes her too?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• i think both of them can confess their feelings

• No, it doesn't matter who confesses first. But some people won't confess till they're sure the other person likes them back, so maybe you should give her some signs :)

• No, girls can confess too. But, some might not confess until they hear from the guy if she likes him.

• I sometimes if I think the guy likes me, I will say it first but usually we are nervous

What Guys Said 4

• I think both should confess as soon as possible, but normally, the guy is always the one to do it first.

• no no

in our days it doesn't matter ;)

• Either can confess their feelings.

• Actually, in my experience, it's better if the woman confesses her feelings first, since the guy tends to move a little faster (perhaps faster than the woman feels comfortable with).