Guys, would you seriously date or marry a girl who doesn't want kids if YOU have none?

Or if you really want a kid she is open to finding a surrogate as long as your gf's egg and your sperm is used?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, as I don't want kids either. And congratulations to her for having the brains to make this decision, as having kids will basically drain over half of your life away. Plus there are too many people in the world anyway.

What Guys Said 14

• so wot? i don't wanna have kids either

• DEFINITELY NOT marrying her.
    Marriage was created for the purpose of creating a family. If you just want a life partner, you don't need to get into a lot of legal commitments, which are by the way, mostly detrimental to the guy in case of divorce.

• Kids are overrated

• I want to have kids

• I would LOVE to find a woman who fits that description. I have no interest in ever having kids, but it's a very small percentage of women who don't want them so at my age, it's tough to meet a woman I'm compatible with in that respect.

• Children are creepy

• No, never. I think there is something seriously wrong with a female that does not want offspring - unless she has some sort of illness or defect.

• I don't want to have kids either, so it'd work out perfectly.

• no i wouldn't. because she doesn't mean my spiritual standards. she is too mundane, body obsessed and egotistical for my tastes... .

• Perhaps bc she already had kids, she just doesn't want more

• i want to make my own kids though. if i got married with her and she proved to be impotent i would bare with it though. i'd see it as God's will. but not like that, i won't marry someone that doesn't want kids with me.

• Yes because at least I can spend more time with her and she no need to worry too much about kids.

• http://oi57.tinypic.com/33msnbc.jpg I dont want kids either so that would be perfect

• I personally would not.

• Is she still DTF?

• Pfft, she can buzz off and find someone to date, lmao.