Does Virgo and Leo are compatible romantic?

Im a virgo and the guy im interested in is a leo. I mean if you ever dated someone with this zodiac does it work out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really...
    I've had a boyfriend who was a Leo.
    He was the sweetest, but we couldn't make it work - too different personalities + different in terms of spontaneity.

What Guys Said 2

• You do realize Zodiac literally just means that "you were born in this particular month range", and doesn't influence any of your behavior, right? It's kinda fun to talk about, but no point in taking it seriously.

• i'm a leo, half the stuff about them doesn't even match me. You'll end up losing someone good over this horoscope shit

What Girls Said 3

• Leos often get with Aquarius or Aries.

• I don't think they are, but zodiac signs are bullshit anyway.

• horoscope is bullshit

• Omg thank you so much! I wanted to say it so hard but didn't want the downvotes lmao

• i don't get why people believe it, especially in terms of dating compatibility. You are limiting yourself if you think that a certain star sign isn't compatible to your own @StephanieSpoiler