Do you think it's appropriate for a 21 year old to date a 18 year old who is still in high school?

I work at a grocery store and a lot of high schoolers also work there, so I'm not stalking this girl or anything. There is this cute girl who works there who is 18 and I'm thinking do you think it's ok to date someone who is still in high school or should I wait till she graduates?

I'm pretty sure she likes me a little but I'm not sure if I should ask her out now or wait a couple of months until after she graduates.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's okay a lot of girls date guys 3 years older then them. I know a lot off people who vary in age differences so yep def it's fine.

What Girls Said 2

• Shes legel smart a$$ :) so wheres the problem?

am 18 and my boyfriend is 23

• If you like her then go for it!

In the grand scheme of things a 3 year age difference isn't a big deal really and besides she's 18 and that means she's of legal age so she can make her own decisions about who she dates and is sexually active with.

What difference does it make if she's in high school or not?

What Guys Said 2

• 18 to 23 isn't a big jump. you are both in the same generation and really... a 5 year gap isn't anything. to your benifet, 18 year old women more than likely want a 20-25 year old guy to begin with because generally you are finished with school and working by that age.

• Oh yea, right now it's unbelievably bad for you to date her but the day she graduates in a couple months it will suddenly be such a good idea.

I don't see why not.