Girls, I know why some men sleep around, why do some women?

Just wondering why these women sleep around and take joy in not cating who they hurt?

Ok there seems to be a miss communication.

Why do some women enjoy leading men on and saying they want a relationship but instead sleep aroind?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• What the f?
    Umm for the same reasons that guys do...

• Ah so they are narcisisstic assholes who take sadistic joy in hurting others. I see.

• They just don't care and are thinking of their own wants

What Girls Said 14

• You know why guys do it, is it hard to think that women have the same reasons? They're looking to have a good time. Sex feels good, and new partners can be exciting. There's nothing wrong with having sex. It's your own fault if you fall for someone who sleeps around, guy or girl

• Right because we are all mind readers and no one ever lies about stuff like that.

Also that isn't why men doit.

• Really? Why do guys sleep around other than sex feels good and they don't want a relationship?
      Obviously someone who sleeps with you the same day they meet you isn't looking for a relationship.
      you have to use your brain to decide if this person likes you or is just with you to sleep with you.

• How does "sleeping around" hurt anyone?

• We all go through that phase "sleeping around" can be for a lot of reasons cus we feel numb, or love the chase, just for the sex. It really does suck cause guys get attach and we don't care cus we aren't ready for that commitment and your just a phase we went thro so we don't feel lonely. If we were ready for commitment we wouldn't be sleeping around. Same as it goes for girls and guys. Good guy screws over good girl who turns her into a bitch and she screws over the good guy. It's true vicious cycle.

• Insecure women who thrive on the attention of men. As for the leading on, they may want a relationship but not with you.

• Because they want to, simple.

• Why do they want to?

• Because some females like sex with no emotions/strings attached. As for your update, the women and men who manipulate other people just for sex are scum.

• The very same reason why guys do. They might also lead those guys on--just like some guys do to women--because they know if they pretend to give the person what they way, the User will get what THEY want.

• The same reason why men sleep around - because they don't want a relationship but they enjoy sex. Simple

• I would say attention?

• aren't theit easier ways of getting it that dont involve hurting someone?

• Oh yeah definitely!!! Some people just don't care unfortunately

• perhaps the same reasons as guys,,, they get bored, or perhaps her mans not giving her enough attention now she go look somewhere else? women are fragile they need a lot of attention and love

• if I was only wanting sex then I'll say so upfront, I think it's messed up when people don't say their intentions, that's were people get bad feelings.

• They r bored or arnt being pleased the way they want or are sexually tempted sex doesn't mean anything a relationship is not based on sex at least mine arnt if my dude wants to fuck a girl go ahead idc just come home to me at the end of the night if I want to sleep around I will but guess what it doesn't mean I want a relationship with the person I fucked

• I've never done that but now I have a boyfriend who likes to watch me with other guys.

• because we like the attention.

• because just like guys some girls just want to have sex