Girls, over 30 and older, would you date a much younger guy if he was at your maturity level?

I've observed that I'm attracted to older women very often. I'm 19 and am 6'3, lean, and like to dress in a mature way, but not too oldI'm about to build a career in business management too. I'm well-read, also know German, and can practically talk about almost any topic.

wait, I'll include 25- 30,

7

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends. I would have to get to know him first on a different level before I would even think about it.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! 100% 😊 I'm always amazed that I seem to attract much younger guys (yay! Go me!!) so I'm kind of an expert on the subject😜

• mh, would you consider me, based on my looks? I feel attracted to women your age for some reason

• Mh, I', the Scandinavian type, but I'm sure I could compensate with my personality in such a case, I'm not ugly though I hope

• No deco not ugly, you were just asking if it was bec of your looks and it wouldn't be bec of that ;) you've got all the other stuff going for u so I don't see any problems for u ;)

• No interest in dating young guys. I'd be okay with 5 year difference though.

• is that you in your profile pic? you do not look 39! :)

• I asked this question because my best friend is 34, and I'm 19, I better get along with older people and I've been told an older girlfriend would be better for me than a 19 year-old immature girl. But 30 is the maximum I would consider.

It's a good photo then. You are really a beautiful woman.

• Don't want to go too high in age because she might want to start a family.

And thank you!

• I prefer to stay within 5-6 years in either direction. Once you get past 21-22 or so, more older women will be open to you, I'd say.

• Yes my boyfriend now is younger than me

• yeah i would.

• Nope. Age matters, I wouldn't be comfortable with that