Guys, Do guys notice when a girl?

Kind of an embarrassing question but can guys tell when a girl does "commando" (doesn't wear underwear)? Like can they tell she's not wearing underwear if she's wearing tights or skinny jeans? Thanks in advance and what's your opinion of girls going commando? Thanks in advance for answering guys :)

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I can tell, not by actually seeing anything but from knowing how women dress.
    Yoga Pants/Leggings = Commando, Sundress = Commando, Denim skirt = commando, Short Shorts = Commando, and Track Shorts = Commando.

I know this because I work with waitresses who share a little too much information often.

• Pretty spot on and thanks for answering, lol :)

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I'd notice and I think it hat

• Thanks for answering but can you please clarify? :)

• I meant hot

• Thanks for clarifying and I guess that can be a good thing, lol :)

• If she's wearing tights or skinny jeans, yeah. You can tell.

My opinion is if its not too obvious, if she's not just trying to get attention, or if its not just there and noticeable in your face, I can care less about what people choose to dress in.

• Good point and thanks for answering :)

• hahhahaa always 8)

• Is it really that obvious? Lol :)

• well if she's wearing very short cut off shorts and sits a certain way that makes the shorts kinda shows off the corner of her private area you can definitely tell she is commando. or if its a see through skirt of a see through mini dress, yes its noticable

• Thanks for answering :)

• Occasionally I do :) But I always thought it would be embarrassing if guys could tell just by a quick glance or something, lol

• oh ok, yeah well that happened to this one girl who was wearing short shorts, and she sat down a certain way that made the inside part of her shorts move and omg. i knew instantly she was commando. she got embarrassed. she asked me if i noticed so i said yes but it was really cute how umm i seen

• In tights I can definitely tell she's going commando and I think it's hot. I usually can't tell if she's wearing jeans though

• Thanks for answering :) And is it really that obvious? I always assumed there was no way to tell? Lol

• It's not really obvious. Tbh, unless you're checking her out you'd never notice

• I can't always tell for sure, but when I can , I think it's very sexy.

• Didn't think guys would find it sexy lol but thanks for answering my question :)

• I can't tell

• Thanks for answering :)

• yep sometimes
    i hav seen photos
    but if i touch her ass i can 100% say the right amswer

• LOL :) You had to add that last sentence, lol

• I taught u needed clear answer so i added that

• it's not possible. Girls don't have a bulge so, and even if they wear trousers, theyre trousers are very thin

• Just always wondered about that, lol :) Thanks for answering by the way

• yeah i usually can tell if she is commando by what she is wearing its a huge turn on tho so i dont mind.

• Thanks for answering :) And I guess it can be maybe

• yeah it depends on the rest of the girl and how revealing they are but sometimes its a huge turn on for me.

• I don't look!

• Yes I've seen it before

• Yeah Usually

• Thanks for answering :)

• yeah i have nothing else to do in my life than scanning for girls underwear

• I detect sarcasm, lol :) I obviously don't think guys stare but I was asking if it's obvious is all :)

• I imagine it being kind of sexy but I've never noticed.

• Thanks for answering :)

• No because I had other life plans in my mind.