Guys, that awkward moment your date wants sex more than you?

Have you ever been in that situation where you're on a date. You think to yourself ok no sex on first date and only kiss if she's ready. When it turns out she was more than ready. And wanted sex. But you were too caughr up in being a respectable guy that you ignored the signs and possibly ruined whatever shot you had

Any guys (or girls) been in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have been!

What Girls Said 1

• Well if there's a situation where the partner wanted more sex than you and you're unsteady it must be unusual, so at one point you must want sex more than your partner in other situations, in that situation for them they're probably in the same state. I don't know i'm even confusing myself right now, but don't sweat it, its either you want it more than them or they want it more than you, its like a carousel, when its your turn don't freak out, just push it off lol.
    www.quickmeme.com/.../...749b448c5ceef672d305a.jpg

• Im talking first and second dates here. You know where you're first starting to get to know each other. But i get what you mean

• Oh ya, it can be pretty awkward when its so soon, just tell them to slow down

What Guys Said 4

• Not the part where I ignored the signs no. ^. ^

• I think accidently voted you down. My bad my touchscreen has been acting up. But youve been in a situation where she gave no signs and tuned out she down to have sex afterwards?

• @asker no I just didn't ignore the signs and acted on it! 😳😂

• hmmm... wot could i do? i'd follow :|

• It's horrible!

• thats happened to me, its traumatic…you burning up all your energy playing mr nice guy, not knowing she just wants to fuck, you end up missing the chance if you can't read the signs quickly…just take the loss and move on…women confuse the crap out of me…. they play every game you never heard of…