Should I do it or not? friends with/without benefits?

Tbh I don't think mine is a dating question, haha. Anyway, let me briefly describe what happened. I went out with this guy for a few months and he dumped me coz he found out that he was not completely over his ex. He wanted to be friends with me. I was cool with it as I didn't like him that much and he is kinda nice and cute.

So here's the thing-- we still go out for a drink time to time, just to update our lives to each other. Since we've made our 'keep-in-touch-and-be-good-friends' agreement, I really tried to keep things cacusal and friendly but every time we met, we still flirted and had a lot physical contacts, which makes me want to sleep with him again. We went out for dinner Thursday night and had a really nice time. I touched his face and lips and kissed his cheek when we were hugging goodbye. He looked like quite enjoyed it.

I know we couldn't get back together, I know it very well. Plus all my friends hate him saying he's a dickhead ( I don't even think he's ever talked about me to his mates) and we don't have any mutual friends. One night stand. That's how we met (sooo drunk that night!). Really not a good story :( so if I make a bootycall, will he reject me? Or I should keep this friendship? Please help me! Thank you!!! Xxx

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically, I've found that friends with benefits really isn't that friendly. Whenever you try and have a connection other than sex the other person get made at you and calls you "clingy." You really aren't friends at all.

I think you are just lonely since HE DUMPED YOU for another woman, and are just craving some attention. You even said your friends think he is a dickhead (they are right) and obviously if he is willing to cheat on the girl he is with than, he is. Breakups suck for everyone. Focus on you and try to get back out into a real relationship, with someone who loves you as much as you deserve to be loved!

• Thanks!!! Haha, you totally got it! I've started going out with some else but it wasn't what I expected. I don't wanna be with him, just still mad at him a bit maybe?

• Yea that could be to. As I said find a guy who loves you as much as you as much as you love him :)

What Guys Said 2

• is he into a friends with benefits relationship? if yeah do it :)

• I'd say go for it sext him or ask him if he wants to hookup again. I am in a similar situation with a girl that was visiting my town we hooked up and she went back home. We still chat and she talks of coming back here and hooking up again, i'm game.

What Girls Said 2

• Listen to your friends! He's a dickhead! Enough said

• dont do it!