Girls, If I ask her out too early, is it all over?

! Please read!
I told some girl about my feelings for her, she said she likes me, but now when we talk, we both feel adward. We're trying to get to know each other better, but it's hard. she acts differently now when i see her. She seems to flirt a lot less, and out conversations are shorter.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask her out!

• I already asked her out. Read the description.

What Girls Said 6

• No its not because I had a male friend who really wanted this girl he ask her out three times, she said no. but he was persistent. She did stay his friend though. But then he wrote some letter/email about personal things about the two of them, what was on it I don't know he wouldn't tell me. But then she finally agreed to out with him. But they are waiting for summer to start because of finals and dating would be distracting.

So asking to early is not a problem it is if it freaks her out though. So give it a try. But keep being friendly with her don't stop and make it seem like it is not awkward.

• She's probably just nervous around you. Wait about two weeks before asking her out.

• It's just she's unsure of her emotions. I would let it wait, you risk being rejected. Captivate her mind, make her pay attention to you, make her feel wonderful and feel like she can depend on you. Be a shoulder to cry on. Those are the guys in the long run wib the race

• Nah, just ask her out when you feel it :) personally, I would live if a guy knew he liked me right away!

• you have to make her feel comfortable with you in my short experience I've felt more comfort through random gentle touching like taking a strand of my hair in the right moment also eye contact.

• Text her and start a conversation there. Then you guys can talk about your feelings and not feel awkward.

• She never responds to my texts. She answers me face to face.