I found out my sister is in adult films?

The other day, I was hanging out with some friends. We were watching a movie when the DVD started to skip. One i friend I have a movie we can watch. It was an adult film and the main actress was my sister. I recognzied her right away and it was really weird. I do not want to see my sister in bed with guys but I couldn't look away. I knew it was wrong but I looked her up and found all of these videos of her and I couLdnt stop watching since I was curious. We're super close and I look to her for dating advice and help with women in general.

Should I bring up her movies when I see her? I'm thinking about saying I met this girl who dances at a club, what are your opinions on girls in adult entertainment. I love my sister and I don't think any less of her but I feel as if I should say something? What should I say? I am 20 and my sister is 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. Your sister would probably be so embarrassed. You should probably tell her that you know just to get it out of the way. Maybe even poke a little fun joking around about it, but ask her how she feels about you knowing and who else knows.

What Girls Said 6

• should discourage her

• She's 18 so you cannot stop her

• What are hoping to achieve by having this conversation? Is it really necessary to talk about it?

• Ask her about it!

• Interesting. A guy on here said he was out on a date and went to a restaurant where his sister was a waitress. The sister talked with the guys date and when the sister walked away. The date told the guy that his sister is a porn actress. He felt really awkward and didn't know what to do. Now this. What a strange small world we live in.

• If I was on a date the last place I'd go is to the place where my my sister was a waitress lol. If the date walked out half way through that would be really awkward knowing my sister knowing that happened

• dont bring it up!

What Guys Said 11

• Based on what you said about being real close, I will suggest that you find a time to talk with her and do so. Find a time and place that you can talk at length if it should take long, and tell her you saw her in the films and it concerned you. Do not be judgmental, just be matter of fact and let her know you want to know her feelings. You do not need to agree with her, but you need to not condemn her.

I think that discussing this will open lines of conversation and you both can continue to respect each other an not feel that there are secrets that may bother you.

• I don't know what's stranger, you finding out your sister is in adult films or that you were watching porn with your friends.

deadcity.ca/.../1302312597559.jpg

• We are in a fraternity at our college so that probably explains a lot... we are a weird group of kids

• I don't care if it's a fraternity... guys watching porn with guy friends... does that not sound a bit odd to anyone else other than me?

• I know it sounds weird and it is pretty weird but it wasn't my idea to watch it. I just chose not to walk away

• 18.. she's an adult bro... it's her life relax ;)

• Yeah okay. Definitely a creative trolling attempt though

• where's that calling bullshit gif when you need it

• Yeah dude, Sit her down and Watch em with her, won't be awkward at all honest.

• That's super hot!

• whats video called? lol

• She's 18, she's a adult so it's her life and what she does is her business, not yours.

• can i see it?

• what a liar u are