Guys, Im a size 16 and I want to be with a white guy with a nice muscular body. Is that possible?

I know personality matters a lot, but so does physical attraction and I've just never been into black guys or fat guys. I know it may sound mean but i dont want to just settle because of my size

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen it happen once in my life but most of the time whites guys aren't into fat black chicks

What Guys Said 19

• Want to date someone in great shape? Be in great shape.

Those are the rules.

• if you want to date men like that, you need to actually get up off your butt and workout. atm, you're asking for something out of men which you yourself do not have, which is a body in shape. Get in shape, and your desire will be more possible

• It's unlikely!

• sure... if he doesn't ahve any prob wid it ;)

• you could feel sorry for yourself and keep asking this question

or you could go to the gym and, when you're the right age, go out and meet people and talk to them

• Here's some good advice
    http://i.imgur.com/m7r5psf.jpg

• I've no idea what size 16 is.

There exist guys into all types of girl. Usually though the guys into bigger girls are big themselves.

Generally it has to be said that you shouldn't set too high standards. Don't demand from a potential partner what you can't deliver yourself.

• I am pretty athletic and I like women with weight. That said, there is another solution. Get in shape. You will probably not be a size 6 but it will make you feel better and prolong your life.

• do they even make size 16 womens shoes?

• That is perfectly possible - especially for casual sex. Probably also for relationships. Guys' tastes vary immensely. Just put yourself out there and flirt.

• I think its possible. I've know plenty of guys who see through that and they don't mind. They are out there, just have to go out with friends have fun and you'll meet that guy.

But there are healthy in shape guys that are looking for girls who are into that. Something that they can share as friends/partners. Help motivate each other to stay fit and healthy

• I've only dated fit girls, just to be perfectly honest with you.

• Nah if I was going to date outside of my race size 16 is too big. If I wasn't willing to dateva size16 white girl why would I want a size 16 woman of colour?

• yeaah its possible

• So many wrong things with this. I'm not even going to deal with this piece of shit

• Well, that's up to the guys you're dating. I met my size 16 woman on a website for women of all sizes but (very) fit men only. Even had to send a photo to prove that I had "chiseled" abs but the site is great. 18 years or older tho...

• fit guys aren't into fat chicks

• Not really, because white guys aren't like black guys. We don't venerate thick (read: fat) girls the way black guys do. Most fit white guys want to date fit white girls, though there are rare exceptions.