What was your worst date you ever had?

I had one recently. He was an arrogant, stuck up, plainly rude, narcisistic and pedantic asshole. Although he was younger than me, he was acting as if he was superior and treated me like a kid who didn't know anything. i thought we both have a lot in common because we both want to be teachers until he started asking me questions about my teaching... he was asking about my grammar knowledge and quizzed me, also about my teaching philosophy... i felt i was being interviewed. He was even checking my grammar (English is not my mother tongue and he is half brit) while we were talking... i overall felt embarrased and uncomfortable talking to him. If i am trying to say something he will cut in and talk about himself. Ughh worse date ever... Did you guys or girls ever have one (Would love to hear about it)? And how would u guys deal with this situation? I just stopped texting and blocked him because I never ever want to meet him again. Or did anyone have a date like the one I had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a date once with a very large woman. She kept complimenting me on how well I was treating her and then she would recall how bad other guys had treated her. She kept bringing up her bad experiences, which I am sure happened. I can only imagine how some guys act on a first date with a woman 2-3 times their weight. I'm not kidding. I ended up interrupting her and validated her struggles with guys and then said, "I am here now and we are having a nice date. However, she was attractive and she liked a lot of the same things as me so we ended up dating awhile.
    This is one of the many reasons that I always like to go dutch on the first date. I never know what I am getting. The old rule of men paying states that no matter how rude or obnoxious she is he has to buy her dinner because he is the man. No way.

• I guess mine doesn't. And throughout the dinner, he kept on shoving his salad to me because he didn't want to eat it. I told him so many times that i dont want them. He just sounded like a whining baby. Sorry out of the topic but god thinking about the dinner too, he has been pissing me off.

What Guys Said 3

• when i drank her milk... she almost killed me :(

• *Anyone else never had a date?*
    *No?*
    *Just me?*
    *... Fuck...*

• She was Like OMG the biggest bitch you could find. She didn't even pay for my meal and overtime I attempted to correct her incoherent eninglish. She got bossy. SO long and glad I didn't know her.

• Why do u expect her to pay your meal? :/ and why would you want to correct her English especially during the first date?

• Ohh crapp sorry to hear about that! Same here. He pissed me off so much that I dissed about his biceps because he said he is working out at the moment but it was obvious that he was not! He looked like a twig. So i told him or you should try having more veggies and protein to bulk up and he is like ohh I used to study sports studies so I know more about bulking up than you. 😒 asshole

• What a dick

What Girls Said 2

• Oh my god... This one guy asked if he could take me out. He was the best friend of a really close friend of mine and he seemed very nice, so I said yes. We didn't really plan anything out. He just said he would pick me up and we planned out a date and time. So the date ended up being just him driving me around in his SUPER beat up car. It was plain summer and the car didn't even have any AC, AND THE WINDOWS DID NOT WORK! So we were just sweating like a pig the whole time and he wasn't even interesting. He just kept asking to make out and then when I said no he asked if we could have sex in the back! What the hell? I never spoke to him again lol.

• I personally have not had a bad date but I am sorry that happened to you. He sounds like a prick!