Girls, How do I get over a crush?

Yesterday was the last day I saw him until August (we are on summer break) because I forgot to give him my number and stuff. Also it was field day and I saw him with other girls. They were defiantly prettier than me. It made me feel like I had a 0% chance with him. Like it made my self esteemed sweep so low to the ground. But my friend told me today that he liked me, now I'm confused. I mean I get it that he can have friends that are girls but he hanged with them all day and he usually doesn't even talk to them. All my friends say he's waiting to ask me when school starts back again to ask me. But I feel like he won't and just stood me up and shit. I definitely don't want to think about him all summer then him move on to another girl. I'd rather move on now before it's too late and see him be happy while I'm miserable. Any tips on moving on?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• cut him off and give yourself time.

What Girls Said 4

• Just occupy yourself and stay busy to keep him off of your mind and soon you'll have forhotten him and moved on.

• Do some Yoga, go running, do a hobby you like, and maybe read :)

• just do stuff that you love and that would keep your mind off everything :)

• Find another guy to like. That always works.